Post new topic   Reply to topic    Scruffy Nerf Herders vs Sith Lords of the Ring Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cora
Shortline/Dod

re: Cora/Dod's Farewell

Sorry I didn't get around to posting this earlier, but for those of you who haven't heard, I'm bidding farewell to MMO gaming for now. I'm burned out on the basic mechanics of an MMO; namely the constant developer changes to add things into the game....in short, the carrot that dangles in front of us. I don't really care to repeat my tirades against everything that gets me upset. But needless to say, I need a break :P

Therefore, I'm stopping my MMO activity. I'm not going to miss the grind, but I will miss all of you that have become my friends over the years. Someday I may return (6 months, 1 year, 10 years...sometime...maybe), but for now I can't put up with it anymore.

I know I'm currently planning on getting Diablo III (May 15th!!!) and while its not an MMO, it does have a multiplayer component, so maybe some of us can meet up there.

In closing, I'd like to say its been great, and I wish you all the best of luck in this galaxy far far away Happy

--Cora/Dod

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum